1. Oranges on the table - left over soccer oranges. I made an orange cake with them today. This one. But I was too impatient to ice and eat it...so no pretty photos.
2. The girls have been growing crystal trees...and we've been learning about crystals along the way.
3. He scoots everywhere. NOT interested at all in learning to ride his bike. He likes to go too fast for that!
4. Piccolo* snugged up on our bed. Cats really do have the best lives.
5. Nutmeg trying to decide whether she's coming or going.
6. O is for octopus. This has to live on my bedside table apparently.
7. We made trashies into ice cubes and then watched them melt in the bath. Best use I have found for them.
8. Meringues for the soccer kiosk - my go to canteen recipe cos its so easy.
9. More of those daffodils.
Another week. Sunshine and then snowy winds. Days at the park, days in the garden. Soccer and hockey games, parties, kiosk duty, parent help, gym, ballets, birthday dinners with friends...our lives.
I link up with Em each week to share some snippets of our week.
ps = the cats are for you Kathryn