1. A little surprise in the fridge - I just love seeing their faces when I do something silly like this and they find it unexpectedly.
2. One of my all time favourite flowers - like frilly bloomers. These were picked by small, loving hands and presented with ceremony.
3. Guidebooks and maps for the big trip next year. We booked the tickets today....exciting and scary all at the same time.
4. Lemony, almondy Italian biscuits made at Grandma's house and devoured here.
5 and 6. Lunch date with the Doc. We went to the Shoebox Cafe in Elizabeth St - cool menu and fabulous duck pancakes.
7. Connect 4 fun
8. Daphne at $1 a bunch from the community market at school - the scent is divine. I'm going to buy another bush to plant here this week and see if I can keep it alive.
9. Teeny tiny books (the little book with the heart is full of IG photos and is magnetic - we are in love with them. Find them here) and mini-mail (free printables from this lovely site) sitting in the window seat.
We've had lots of changes to our routines this week - just to keep it interesting. Some more paid work for me (immunising and examining) which has meant chaos in the laundry and in the mornings. Its a bit more of the same this week with the Doc away, book week parades (I've got to come up with an Alice, a cat in the hat and a Katy (from "What Katy Did") by Friday) and more immunising. I made a Thai green curry in the slow cooker last week - think we might be having that a few nights this week as well.
How is your week shaping up?
I'm linking up here with Em to share some of the moments from our week.