1. Mt Wellington first thing this morning as we headed out to soccer. The girls played in sleet and then sunshine. It was a typical Hobart 4 seasons in one day kind of day really.
2. A grapefruit from our tree for breakfast this morning (you can't see all the sugar!)
3. The post-soccer strip at the front door.
4. A puppet show with "duck" the duck puppet he made yesterday in kinder.
5. Nail art for 4 year olds
6. Same mountain a little later in the day
7. First anemone for the year - picked and adorning the kitchen table.
8. Besties in spots and stripes on their way down the street.
9. Afternoon tea at Ginger Brown - our fabulous local cafe.
10. Just before the clouds and rain came again. I love these single blossoms.
This was our Saturday August 10, 2013
I'm joining in with 10 on 10 here.
What did your day look like?