1. Another blossom shot. Because I can't walk past it without taking shot. And it makes me happy.
2. He has to have the green striped bowl and the monkey spoon every morning. Or else.
3. Fejoias in our vegie box this week. We've sampled a couple, not really sure what to do with the remainder. Any great tips?
4. Dippy eggs - a weekend staple.
5. Pretty rainbow necklaces (from here) - Catherine sent extras for the girls so they could be rainbow-y too.
6. Playing minion run on an old phone that he has snaffled for his own purposes. That tongue is still out!
7. Happy cats.
8 and 9. Today they tiny posies, bound them with washi tape and set up a flower stall - they have big plans for hitting the markets soon - I'm not sure my garden is up to it.
10. We're planning a big trip next year. I can hardly bear to think about it because I get too excited!
I've just got home from hockey - we had a 9pm game tonight - so late! We won 4-2. I'm not going to sleep for ages now...should be folding those mountains of washing.
Hope your week is fab
I'm linking up here - for lots more moments small and beautiful.