Wednesday, August 7, 2013

~ kids were here [August] ~




















From the minute you reach our front door there is no doubt that kids live here.

This project is about documenting lives with children - and I'm joining in monthly - sharing pictures without my children in them but brimming with evidence that they live and play here.
  
Art on the walls, the clutter and debris that defines childhood on the floors, soft toys tucked into beds, abandoned food, finished and unfinished projects, precious objects collected and then forgotten, cars and Lego always lurking underfoot. 




10 comments:

  1. wonderful series....is that the remains of fairy bread I see? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tree 'art'. I'm going to copy that idea. We always have things lying about in the garden. That's a great way to keep things tidy :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome in winter Lesley...not so useful in the leafy summer months :-)

      Delete
  3. Such a gorgeous way to document your children's childhood's, Ally. Yes, our children really put their stamp on things!!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a lovely project Bron - would love to see yours x

      Delete
  4. Even some years after he's grown up and left home -paintings propped up, old guitars, a cupboard full of playmobile and soft toys ... Jean

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah, fairy bread is so yummy. I may not count as a kid any more but I think some fairy bread may be in order.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you - in fact it will probably make my day