1. I squeezed in a trip to Ikea when I was in Perth (I really wish they would build one here) - these gorgeous rainbow cushion covers made it into the shopping bag along with some more of those lacy pot plant holders. The girls are trying to stake a claim on the cushions but I'm holding firm at this stage. I'm liking the extra colour - and the cosiness of the linen doona cover.
2. More rainbows. Rainy day painting fun.
3. These are springing up everywhere in the garden - they're perfect for little hands to pick.
4. Its been raining A LOT - the size of the laundry pile does not bear thinking about.
5 and 6. Chasing rain droplets in the garden. I really should try the tripod for these shots...but then again I'm lucky to even get the macro lens out let alone try and work out how to move all those tripod legs that go every which way but where I think they should go.
7. A birthday protea and some more gorgeous instagram prints. I have way too much stationery stacked up in the cupboards but I couldn't resist these. They're from here and the quality is lovely.
We heading into big week this week. Its the last week of term 3 (hooray for holidays) and the children's school (and my old school) is turning 60... lots of celebrations planned all week. And then grand final day - this year for the first time ever our team is playing - we'll be wearing purple and cheering loudly (and the Doc is lucky enough to be going... I'm super jealous!)
What's your week looking like?
I'm linking with lovely Em at the beetleshack.