1. I'm picking dahlias from my dear neighbour's garden while she's away (with permission) - our vases have been full of beauties like this all week.
2. Playing with vignettes again on instagram (more photos tomorrow) - star anise is so pretty. We got lots of the herbs and spices out afterwards to smell and explore.
3. The scarves are out against the chilly autumn mornings and evenings.
4. My kinder boy cannot stop writing his name. On EVERYTHING! At least we won't lose them.
5. Tomatoes sitting along the window sills to ripen - there are still lots of green ones to bring inside and they taste amazing.
6. We moved (or rather the Doc moved) this groovy coat rack from Gracie's room down to the back entrance area. Practical and beautiful.
7. Lemons from my lovely neighbour (see above) - there is lemon drizzle cake in the oven as I type - its starting to smell amazing.
Joining in with lovely Em and others for weekly stills.
Hope you have a lovely week.