1. The windflowers are beautiful even when they're dying
2. When he's not writing and drawing he's playing cars - the go-to toy ever since he was tiny.
3. Cooler mornings mean our windows end up like this - great opportunity for more drawing.
4. Beautiful afternoon autumn light
5. I won a stickygram competition with this shot (hooray). I've ordered my magnets (made from my instagram shots - I've done some before and they're fab)...if you'd like some they are $2 off with this code ( FRIEND0U01). (I get a little credit too if you do this!)
6. Remember those lemons from last week?...we made lemon drizzle cake from the Perfect Cookbook and it was so yum that I didn't get any photos before we ate it all. Next time I make it I'll take some shots and put the recipe up.
7. More dahlias from my lovely neighbour.
I'm joining in with the lovely Em to share some bits of our week.
One more week until the holiday and a bit of a break from the routine... I can't wait.
What does your week look like?