Photos this week are all from my phone again - and some have already been shared on IG. It's like instant blogging.
1. Cosmos in my garden. The one shot from 50+ that I was happy with as I continue to experiment with my real camera on M. I am frustrating myself at how slow I am to understand the whole shutter speed/aperture thing.
2. Ballet lesson. We're only allowed to watch once or twice a year. Grace is 2nd from the L - I was shocked by how tall and thin she looked in this shot.
3. I've had another lucky week! I won a give-away on this beautiful blog. Thanks Ness!!
I was lucky enough to open a parcel with a plate, necklace and two gorgeous little tags. The hair slides I made...they're very happy in their new home.
4. Frosty has been hiding in the freezer for a few weeks so that he felt at home. It felt cold enough this week for him to come out and explore.
5. PJ day at school.
6. We went to Launceston to watch Freo play Hawthorn. Not the best result for us but its been so long since I watched live football. We used to go all the time when we lived in Perth (pre-kids). This was the obligatory stop on the way at Campbell Town. Lovely soft, autumn light through the windows at the Red Bridge Cafe.
7. A daily dose of pretty on my IG feed (well, most days)
8. Cutest stamp ever on one of my postcrossing cards this week.
It's school holidays now. We're off to the Great Ocean Road to meet up with some friends who are driving across from Adelaide. So exciting.
Hope your week is fabulous. I'm joining in with the lovely Em to share some bits of our week.