Thursday, August 22, 2013
~ playing catch up ~
I'm playing catch-up with the 52 lists project today but I also feel like that's a bit like what my whole life is at the moment.
- I fished not-very-dirty-but-definitely-not-clean soccer socks out of the laundry for Lil to wear to training today (I don't think I'm ever going to catch up on the washing until the weather clears).
- I'm playing phone tag with a couple of friends whom I haven't spoken to in months (I probably will never catch up on their winter news).
- I owe a couple of people snail mail - a nice job but not high on the priority list.
- the front path is still waiting for a make-over 4 years down the track of me promising to get onto it.
- last years bulbs are still in the garage!!
- let's face it ... I'm never going to get on top of editing/filing/sorting all my photos...unless I put down the camera for a year and dedicate myself to it full time that is.
How are you going?
Are you super-organised and on top of things?
Or playing a little catch up?
What are your favourite childhood books?