1. More gorgeous autumn colour. Most of the leaves are gone now...winter comes...
2. My breakfast view this morning at Bicheno. I had a women in GP conference there this weekend talking about communication skills, end of life decision making and much more. So inspiring - the venue and the participants.
3. Handwriting - getting so neat. She had a spa-party tonight - complete with cucumber eyes - so grown up.
4. My little lioness.
5. My new mouth guard for hockey. $110 gap after private health insurance!! Worth it I'm sure - although I hope I never find out.
6. Bath time puppetry.
7. Tiny pink camellias from our front garden - so fragile that they disintegrated as they were put into the vase.
8. The other side of the going-off-to-camp heart. She had the most fabulous time - her eyes have not stopped shining.
I'm joining in with tinniegirl and Em to share some of our week - the lovely and the everyday.