Sunday, June 2, 2013

~ this week's snippets ~











 













1.  More gorgeous autumn colour.  Most of the leaves are gone now...winter comes...

2.  My breakfast view this morning at Bicheno.  I had a women in GP conference there this weekend talking about communication skills, end of life decision making and much more.  So inspiring - the venue and the participants.

3.  Handwriting - getting so neat.  She had a spa-party tonight - complete with cucumber eyes - so grown up.

4.  My little lioness.

5.  My new mouth guard for hockey.  $110 gap after private health insurance!! Worth it I'm sure - although I hope I never find out.

6.  Bath time puppetry.

7.  Tiny pink camellias from our front garden - so fragile that they disintegrated as they were put into the vase.

8.  The other side of the going-off-to-camp heart.  She had the most fabulous time - her eyes have not stopped shining.



I'm joining in with tinniegirl and Em to share some of  our week - the lovely and the everyday.






12 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos from your week, love the autumn colour in your first shot & what a beautiful venue for your conference- very inspiring indeed.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bicheno looks stunning - I've never been! Great shots as always! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never? You should - its beautiful - and the penguins are so cute!! Whereabouts are you?

      Delete
  3. Wonderful photos. I do love Bicheno, for more than the penguins :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful - love the colour in that first photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That first image and it's colours are divine!! And wow Bicheno looks beautiful - we have been talking about holidaying there xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous snippets. We are enjoying our spring garden, loads of colour. Will post a few of our snippets too x.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photos are so beautiful. If you are passing through Launceston and would like a gig shooting a few violins and bows, please do let me know. They are so hard to shoot and someone of your skill, I think, cold really do them justice. We could even bring them south. Just if you ever fancied it...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh G- that sounds like a fabulous project
      It also sounds daunting - I'm by no means a professional
      But I would love to give it a go one day - - I'll be in touch!!
      x

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you - in fact it will probably make my day