1. Camellias brightening a corner of our bedroom.
2. Master-cheffing with playdough - this was the start of spaghetti and meatballs. I have to judge each dish on presentation and taste (!!)
3. 4 is a very interesting mix of independence and sooky mummy's boy. This was all his own work
4. All Jack wanted to do this weekend was go to the beach and collect shells. We walked for ages ... dreaming, chatting, gathering...
5. My favourites of our gathered treasures.
6. Choc fudge slice from the good old AWW biscuit book. Rainbow sprinkles instead of coconut - because its more fun.
7. I'm very reluctant to prune our roses when, even if dying, they look as pretty as this.
Another busy week - I don't think I had the camera out at all until yesterday - we've had school swimming, extra work for me and a quick trip to Canberra for the Doc.
We're relishing this long weekend at home - date night (so nice), cooking, gardening and a long walk along an almost deserted beach searching for shells. We've got no plans tomorrow - always the best kind of day.
I'm linking up with tinniegirl and Em to share some snippets of our life this week