1. The anniversary poppies in the afternoon light on the (amazingly clear) table
2,3,4. School swimming carnival this week - the green team (ours) didn't come last for the first time in our memories - very happy girls. I didn't see that much of the actual racing (but a huge thanks to my lovely friend for the photos) - I was at the results table noting arm numbers and times - totally exhausted by the end of the day.
5. I finally found a home for the postcrossing postcards - and they're filed in order of country - amazing how just a little bit of organising can feel like such a big achievement (or is that just me?). I love all the stamps - Australian ones are a bit boring at the moment. Did you know its now $2.60 to post a postcard overseas... I may well be cutting back on the postcard hobby.
6. At the park today - pirate swinging like crazy girls (but taking care of their little brother too).
7. He visited the farm school this week - his favourite thing was patting the enormous white rabbit (but he made me a plasticine sheep...so cute).
8. There are crab-apple trees bursting in to blossom all around town - so pretty.
I've just about finished my week of solo-parenting - it's been exhausting (and part of the reason I haven't been taking so many shots). Thankfully the Doc is home from Darwin tonight.
Jack turns 5 this week and is having a party at the gymnastics centre with his whole kinder class - I can feel another busy week coming on!
How's your week looking?
(Linking with Em to share moments from our week).