1. I fell in love with this print several months ago and it just got delivered this week (the artist spent a long time hand colouring it!) - I love how its making the tv corner less techo oriented!
2. It came with a lot of bubble-wrap. Kept them amused for quite a while.
3. Cooking at the park with our discarded coffee cups
4. School holiday crafting with friends
5. Boy + girl as we headed out for Friday night pizza
6. Little athletics - our first time - lots of fun
7. The little pink bedside locker was my present for our 7th wedding anniversary - I adore it. And the poppies. I'm reading "flight behaviour" by Barbara Kingsolver - such an interesting read - highly recommended so far.
8 and 9. The anniversary poppies - with irresitable gelati colours, hairy legs and awesome light.
Back to school tomorrow for 4th term - everyone's looking forward to it which is great. The doc heads to Darwin for his annual conference and I'll be doing the gym, swimming, ballet run - and writing some more letters.
How's your week looking?
Linking with Em to share moments from our week.