1. Raindrops on roses...always one of my favourite things
2. Those camellias from last week are hanging on but look at the wintery landscape outside the window.
3. Ninjas everywhere. There's even a whole movie about them...I watched every single minute last night!
4. Wheat grown at school...with a curiously back to front name...he rarely does that...he's adamant we plant it outside with the parsley.
5. Long weekend mini golf fun. I say fun...the first 14 holes were great...
6. We painted shells after our big beach walk last week. Jack interpreted the activity more literally than I had anticipated... but they turned out great.
7. Chatterboxes. And endless questions and giggles.
8. Rainy day baking. This is Cathie's easy (and super yummy) orange cake. It didn't last long.
Winter is here...with a venegeance.
It's rainy and grey, cold and bitter outside. All our winter sports were cancelled yesterday - I may have been silently cheering when those texts came through.
We've been crafting, baking and playing inside.
I'm drowning in damp washing and it festoons the rooms where the heating is - not my favourite decorating theme at all but there's only so much that likes a trip through the dryer.
I'm not sure what this week holds... but there's no more school swimming and the Doc is home all week ... its sounding pretty good already. Hopefully we'll get to some of the DARK MOFO (Tassie's winter festival) events - the Spectra light show has already had us talking and dreaming of UFOs.
I'm linking up with tinniegirl and Em to share some snippets of life at our place.