Monday, June 3, 2013

~ garden mood board may/june 2013 ~













It feels like winter is still creeping up on us this year.
It's still sunny and warm (ish) and so dry.
Our garden is neglected - too many other fun things to do on clear, sunny days.
 
The leaves have almost all fallen - they carpet the lawn - they invite scrunching and swishing and tossing.
There are a few herbs, scattered flowers.

It's hibernation time, time to pause, to wait and watch.

How does your garden grow?
I share a mood board each month with Karin and others
Do join in.

 




6 comments:

  1. gorgeous - love the bunch with the rosehips :)

    we have had quite a bit of rain, so the garden is damp & green - the weeds are especially happy, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW PRETTY...and so very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful pictures. I love the autumn but right now it feel so far away. summer has just arrived and the garden is exploding with colours and life.
    åsa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm...:)..I love your mood board!
    Creative and so nice:)
    Tanks for looking into my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love autumn leaves. When my children were little their grandfather would take them for a walk and they soo loved to run through the piles of leaves.
    They still do given the chance:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely mood board this month. Beautifully photographed.
    My garden grows very well x.
    http://maddogwomanofshackleford.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/a-spring-garden.html

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you - in fact it will probably make my day