Sunday, May 26, 2013
~ sunday snippets ~
1. Those curls slay me. He is totally rocking the surfer dude look and resisting a haircut. I am not arguing.
2. There may be no birthdays scheduled until Oct/Nov in our house but that does not preclude avid and regular perusal of the AWW birthday cake book.
3. Little hands cradling a very wonky rainbow felt heart I made for her to take on her first ever camp tomorrow. She is beyond excited (but happy to have some love from home to take too).
4. Chubby toes made pretty with polish. The girls had green polish for the cross country celebrations this week - his effort was more low key but he definitely has his own style.
5. This week's real mail on the wall - a card from my mum as she train travels across the states, a lovely picture of the twins who are now home and happy at the hut, and a card from the Monet exhibition from some lucky friends (I really want to get to Melbourne to see that before September).
6. A real fairy toadstool.
7. Nigella's choc pavlova makes another appearance as my brother visits for afternoon tea.
8. Web magic in the garden.
I'm joining in with tinniegirl and Em to share some of the everyday and the loveliness from around here this week.