1. Lots of leaf throwing on the kinder excursion to the Botanical Gardens this week. I love how this one turned out.
2. A very organised 4 year old lives here apparently. You wouldn't know it from the state of his bedroom.
3. Nutmeg, our very fat tabby cat coordinating beautifully with the green background
4. On the sculpture trail at Birchs Bay - I submitted this photo into a competition they were running this year and look...
5. It made it into the exhibition along the trail. Yay!!
6. It's been a very mild start to autumn - here's the gang still wearing shorts at Salamanca this week.
7. This happened this week. Oldest reading to youngest so I could make the lunches and have a shower in the morning chaos.
8. New fingerless gloves for everyone (these are Lil's) from the flower room. Gorgeous colours, snuggly alpaca yarn and all of $8-$9 each!!
9. A very confused ranuncula who appeared a good 3-4 months early this week.
10. More beautiful autumn colour - I really fall in love with leaves at this time of the year.
11. The view from the cafe at Peppermint Bay today...after our walk along the sculpture trail we had coffees, fat chips and the best aioli.
I'm joining in with the lovely Em to share some bits of our week.
Enjoy your week.