I may have remembered it was the 10th today (happy dance) but I didn't remember to charge my Nikon batteries after the frosty marathon yesterday.
So my first ever 10 on 10 are from the phone. And from a day where nothing much happened as the girls were at a hockey training day and Jack was at daycare.
1. Our mountain from the back door (Mt Wellington) - all glowy and pink this morning.
2. Another frost. Not as bad as yesterday but a very chilly start once again.
3. Creating shadow monsters in the hockey car-park before the training day started.
4. A quick coffee before stretchy class at the gym (gym goes better with coffee!)
5. and 6. On my walk to the post-office. Only boring mail today :-( But pretty trees and fascinating walls.
7. Freshly picked snowflakes sitting in our bedroom
8. Journalling - look, I'm even up to date!
9. A little gift for an IG friend - it really is the most amazingly supportive and friendly community.
10. Nutmeg in the afternoon sun.
We're off to Melbourne for a flying visit tomorrow.
Hope the rest of your week is lovely.