1. Our garden is awash in yellow - lots of new daffodils are appearing daily - including these sweet Golden Dawn ones.
2. Sunlight and those curls during sandpit play earlier this week.
3. Strawberry pancakes for breakfast this morning - we used Bill's recipe and it was a total winner.
4. A new motto for our walls. Do you like it?
5. Lily busy writing postcards as part of the love postcard project (it's a postcard exchange programme for kids - such a great idea - they cannot wait to get their own pretty mail).
6. Ever since we got back from Melbourne its been airport play here - there are planes lined up everywhere and lots of zooming noises going on.
7. So much rain today. Our backyard is now swampish - and we're moving onto boat play.
8. Confused by the weather (as we all are) some very early blossoms are appearing down our street.
We've had quite a slow last week of the holidays.
A few home days (which I love), lots of garden play, Despicable Me 2 (we all loved it) and some sleep overs.
We head back to school on Tuesday with mixed feelings.
What's your week been like? What does this week hold?
I'm joining in with Em and sharing snippets (and stills) here.