Sunday, March 30, 2014
~ snippets at the end of March ~
1. Magical evening light in our garden
2. It rained this week! We haven't been as dry as everywhere else but this was very welcome - espeically for the garden.
3. Test shot #1 with the new camera - our back yard - we've been pruning the raspberries and roses and generally getting it tidy so it can self-care while we're away.
4. Nutmeg - on the grass before the rain - hopefully it will all green up again soon.
5. We were a little late to the looming craze (or glooming as Jack insists on calling it) - but now all 3 have embraced it with passion. I love how all the kids at school (boys and girls) are equally into it.
6. Anzacs - they never last long around here - and I always forget how easy they are to make. What's your go-to treat recipe?
7. Test shot #2 - lilac at the local park - I'm impressed with how quickly I'm learning the settings on the Fuji but there's still a long way to go.
8. Farmer's market roses (which smell divine) on the piano - and those cheeky babies. Every time I notice these photos I am transported to those hazy days of babyhood and I smile. Every single time.
I'm linking up with Em this week and every week to share the little moments that make life wonderful