1. My view as I leave pilates every Tuesday morning - Hobart is so pretty on sparkly autumn days. 4 weeks of pilates now and my core and inner thighs still scream at me after each session!
2. Star anise braised chicken with pickled ginger and lime - a Belinda Jeffery recipe - so good.
3. I feel so lucky to have stumbled upon the most kind and generous group of women on IG - #thesnailmailcollective group enriches my life via my letterbox and I love it.
4. Jack's rendition of Mr Pusskins (from the children's book) - a very guinea-pig like cat if you ask me.
5. I was in Melbourne for 2 days for a women's health conference this weekend (flew back in tonight) - we found this very cool cafe in the GPO building in the middle of town. The conference was good but so intense - 18 speakers with short updates on various topics - and over 1000 GPs. I got to cuddle my nephew too - that was the highlight.
6. Playing with watercolours and favourite quotes this week.
7. Ballerina cosmos in my garden.
Collecting these little moments from our week is a lovely chance to reflect and remember.
I hope your week is lovely
I'm linking up with Em this week and every week to share the little moments that make life wonderful