Our last week at the shack for this year and the weather was gorgeous.
We had long, lazy days at the beach with icy poles for lunch.
There was lots of waiting for waves, hours of cricket and fun times with the cousins.
1. Journalling and eating blackberry jam on toast - 2 of my favourite things. I'm using the Kikki-K 365 diary and the kids and I are filling in the Q and A for kids (a new question every day).
2. Beach cricket - we take all comers. One bounce, one hand catches, no getting out on the first ball and strictly youngest to oldest batting order.
3. Late evening at the beach as they were still waiting for the perfect wave.
4. His boardies - all in a row.
5. My little surfer dude.
6. The NE coast of Tassie has the best climate for hydrangeas - they're everywhere in every hue and so beautiful.
7. Flowers for mummy.
8. The local cafe.
I think real life is going to hit us with some force this week.