Monday, January 13, 2014

~ our joyful moments - week 2 ~



Week 2 of #ourjoyfulmoments and Karin and I are both dreaming of beautiful gardens. 

I visited the nearby Bridestowe lavender farm (the largest private lavender farm in the world I believe) and was overwhelmed by the colour, scent and number of bees!! This shot is straight off the phone (still no computer access)-I just love the contrast of the purple flowers and the red dirt.

Karin is studying plant catalogues and planning whether to plant more veggies or bulbs in her garden for spring - I love those kind of dilemmas. 

♥ 

4 comments:

  1. That lavender farm photo is just stunning Ally. When we came to visit the lavender had already been picked so we didn't get to see this stunning sight. I can just imagine the beautiful smell. Hope your holidays are going well. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. that lavender is awesome - I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that we both thought about gardening for this week and again your photo and that lavender farm - absolutely breathtaking! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that first photo- lavender is so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you - in fact it will probably make my day