Wednesday, January 14, 2015

~ our joyful moments - week 2/52 ~



We both chose stormy days this week.  

I try and walk along the beach most mornings when we're on holidays. This was early before a big thunderstorm later in the day. The pier burnt down 80 years ago...it's very photogenic. 

Karin ventured outside on what looks like a very bleak day ... brave lady!

#ourjoyfulmoments2015 is a weekly photography project between Karin and I. Our January photographs are all nature themed. 

What's your joy this week?





3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photographs! My joy this week would definitely have to be time spent with family in our swimming pool. I live in Brisbane and it has been a scorcher over the last week. Very hot and humid! The pool has fabulous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both such emotive images this week. To me, both somehow speak of hope. x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you - in fact it will probably make my day