Thursday, January 8, 2015

~ our joyful moments 2015 - week 1/52 - nature ~

'



This year Karin and I are continuing with our weekly photo project... because it was so much fun!

This year we've decided to have a monthly theme word to give us some direction in our shooting. January's theme is "nature"

I've chosen a macro shot from our garden...it's a tendril from the passion fruit vine snaking it's way up the wall outside my kitchen. There's no flowers or fruit yet... maybe next year. 

Karin (photographybykarina.blogspot.com.au) says it's too cold to be outside much... she did well to find this beautiful stand of trees. 

Once again I'm blogging from the iPad so I can't link or format as I'd like (and today my keyboard has vanished so it's really tricky!)...forgive me!

2 comments:

I'd love to hear from you - in fact it will probably make my day