Following our grand adventure in Europe earlier in the year we thought some quiet time at home these holidays was in order. We didn't make many plans and the days unfolded slowly - some playground time, crafting, gardening, time with friends, cooking, playing, wandering, Harry watching.
1. Cecile Brunner roses are my faves - I found these today - the first of the season
2. We made Gourmet Girlfriend's sausage rolls (and the spinach and feta ones) - they were both fantastic
3. Poppy undressed
4. A wander through the Japanese Gardens at the Botanical Gardens
5. While the girls and I embarked on a Harry fest, Jack was allowed some unfettered screen time.
(he's not allowed to watch Harry yet - house rules state you have to read the books first)
6. Holiday traditions - we always paint our toenails. Jack is in charge of colour arranging
7. I worked my last clinic shift for one of my (very) part-time jobs. They gave me flowers. I love that. This is the most amazing dahlia.
8. It was world post day on October 9th - I sent some post cards and made a little vignette.
9. Faffing with flowers for instagram - I waste many hours doing this - so much fun.
Have you just had holidays? What were your highlights?