1. wisteria at the botanical gardens - that colour!
2. Grace demonstrating a very unorthodox tackling style in backyard footy games
3. Nutmeg - getting so fat she can barely jump - someone else must be feeding her cos she's on starvation rations here
4. I made slightly chewy but totally yummy anzacs
5. afternoon light in our kitchen
6. banksia rose sprawling all over one of the fences in the neighbourhood - I'm hoping to squeeze some more walks after dinner in now the light and weather are better
7. my photo - Monica McInerney's new bestselling novel - so exciting!!! I almost fell over when I saw this in Big W.
We were straight back into school routines this week - lots of gymnastics, swimming lessons, skipping and the swimming carnival. I am also consulting twice a week and this week had some immunising and a uni tute as well. A very quiet weekend was definitely in order.
How was your week?