- climbed the Eiffel Tower (well, caught the elevator actually but we did walk down the 700 steps from the second stage). It is simply amazing how captivating the tower is - every time we catch a glimpse I'm still all girlishly excited by it.
- wandered through Monmartre
- ran into more than a few spring weddings...how cute is this couple?
- gasped at pretty windows, doorways and even garden sheds (so much more romantic than ours!). My camera roll is full of shots if walls and windows (and strategically placed bicycles)
- ate the best breakfast ever
- turned up at the Louvre twice (it was shut the first time...it may have been our last gallery/museum visit too as Grace has declared that "museums are boring and only for really old people")
- walked into far too many boulangers and consequently ate a ridiculous number of croissants/ crepes/baguettes
- drove on the wrong right side of the road for 700 km (the Doc not me, I've got road fright)
We're now in the Dordogne region- it's so pretty. We've got a week here exploring and then we head further south.