Sunday, February 16, 2014

~ stills and snippets from our week ~









 











1.  Dahlia detail from my bargain bunch this week (The Flower Room is one of my favourite places to treat myself - flowers and home made bikkies)

2.  Valentine's snail mail* from a sweet IG friend, the perfect valentine's spud and a 4 leaf clover - what a great week.

3.  Tyre fun at the Bushy Park Pool on the long weekend Monday this week.

4.  One of these things is not like the other ones (the washi feathers I mentioned in this post)

5.  More details of my $6 bargain bunch.  Dahlias are so old-fashioned - I've fallen for them big time.

6.  A present from my hubby - my IG name is Sapa - not because of our Vietnamese holiday some years ago  - but a lovely coincidence - can't wait to make some Pho

7.  Cherries from the Farmgate market this morning (one of my favourite places to go on a Sunday morning) and gorgeously girly powder puff hydrangeas from my garden on my table (along with everything else that just seems to land there) this afternoon.

*The origrami card from my snail mail had a lovely quote on the back:

 Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love.    Rilke



Hope your week has been as lovely (and lucky) as mine.




I'm linking up with Emily at the Beetleshack where there are lots of lovely snippets to see x

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics from your week. Love the washi tape feathers xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flower photos are always so beautiful!!! Tyres in the pool - takes me back to my childhood (though we rode them down our local river). Cheers, Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. that first photo is dreamy & I love the washi feathers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely dragon quote and those cherries look delicious. (I'm off to raid the kitchen!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That pool looks pretty great with all this hot weather and all the other photos are beautiful too. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving your photos! I've just found you on instagram too, your photos are so beautiful. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous Ally! Love all these! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very nice, love dahlias too. Beautiful blog too

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you - in fact it will probably make my day