1. Dahlia detail from my bargain bunch this week (The Flower Room is one of my favourite places to treat myself - flowers and home made bikkies)
2. Valentine's snail mail* from a sweet IG friend, the perfect valentine's spud and a 4 leaf clover - what a great week.
3. Tyre fun at the Bushy Park Pool on the long weekend Monday this week.
4. One of these things is not like the other ones (the washi feathers I mentioned in this post)
5. More details of my $6 bargain bunch. Dahlias are so old-fashioned - I've fallen for them big time.
6. A present from my hubby - my IG name is Sapa - not because of our Vietnamese holiday some years ago - but a lovely coincidence - can't wait to make some Pho
7. Cherries from the Farmgate market this morning (one of my favourite places to go on a Sunday morning) and gorgeously girly powder puff hydrangeas from my garden on my table (along with everything else that just seems to land there) this afternoon.
*The origrami card from my snail mail had a lovely quote on the back:
Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love. Rilke
I'm linking up with Emily at the Beetleshack where there are lots of lovely snippets to see x