1. Pink themed accessories on my very pink bedside table this week.
2. First day of school for 2014...they're not dentist's children but they're still incognito while I wrestle with how private their lives should be. Jack is tossing iceberg petal confetti up and wishing someone a happy wedding. He's been doing it all week. Luckily there are loads of flowers. This year marks the first year they're all at full-time school - and the only year they'll be altogether. This mama is feeling a little lost without her follower at home.
3. New shoes all round. I haven't bought the girls school shoes this year as they do sport every day and we're only here for 10 weeks before we head off on the grand adventure. I may or may not buy some when we get back. Last year's are virtually unworn.
4. On the way to school. Hobart has been very sparkly and shiny all week (and then a mini hurricane tore through here this afternoon)
5. Snail mail from a lovely IG friend. She crocheted the stone cover and the photos are hers. I'm still amazed at how generous the IG community is.
6. Jack collected these from Kingston Beach yesterday - he's a forager just like his mum
7. I labelled the pencils with washi tape but cheated and bought slip-on covers for the books this year. Didn't feel like wrestling with contact!
Linking up with Em at the Beetleshack to share the little moments of my week.