1, 2 and 3 are from the garden tonight. On manual - yay for me!!
Lilies always make me think of Christmas .. although I don't have any of those huge white ones that I love so much - maybe I'll plant some of them for next year. The delphiniums just appeared from nowhere this year (how good is that?) - the blue colour looks great amongst all the pink and purple.
4. Carols by candlelight in St David's Park last night. One of my favourite nights of the year. I love the lights, the joy on little faces, the singing... everything really.
5. Rainbow toes and raspberries. He's the best picker because he doesn't like them!! The girls eat way more than they get into their bowls. We are enjoying their abundance for dessert (with icecream) and for breakfast (on weetbix and in smoothies). YUM!
6. I've sent a few cards and even wrapped a few presents. Not enough though...there's still time ...right??
7. My first Christmas snail mail - with a gorgeous clay tag - thanks Nadia
8. We rehashed the reindeer noses idea from last year...too good not to use again as little class gifts.
9. Nutmeg and Piccolo are so the lucky ones - more time in my bed than me.
My highlight of the week was Jack's nativity play at school - he was a very cute shepherd - I may have shed a few tears. A few more days of school to go and then it's our very favourite time of the year....summer holidays.
I'm linking up with Em at the Beetleshack to share the ordinary and the beautiful parts of our week.