Sunday, March 1, 2015

~ snippets as February ends ~























1. and 2.  Yesterday I did a basket making workshop with Ruth Woods as part of the Launchpad workshops here in Hobart - so much fun.  The top photo is the basket I made yesterday (with quite a few helpful tips and instructions) and the next one is the one I made last night on the couch... I think I've caught the bug.

3.  Can't live without it!  Love the colours in this shot at Machine Cafe (an old favourite that I rarely get back to these days).

4.  It feels like we haven't had nearly enough clear, bright, sunny days this year - so many grey days that make it feel more like England than home.  This was earlier in the week  - cloud gazing and soaking up the vitamin D

5.  Blackberry and lemon muffins (I am a little obsessed at the moment) - this was my made up combination - yum!

6.  Jack's teddy from school this week.  Already his class have done more art than they did all of last year ..I'm loving these teachers a lot.

7.  Snail mail in - it was a month of love letters in our collective this month

8.  The last of cecile for the season I think

9.  The view from my carpark  - I walk past the marina to work - this week I had such a short week as I was called to school to pick up a sick child (luckily not too sick).  Such a disruption to my day and all my patients but what to do??

Hope your week was fabulous.
Are you looking forward to autumn?


5 comments:

  1. Very much looking forward to autumn and some cooler days. The view from your car park is stunning! I would love to make baskets too - yours are great and wonderfully photographed Ally. Love your roses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pictures, love the flowers.

    x
    Daniëlle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very glad autumn is here!! I too am loving the art Grace is bringing home this year... such a hands on learning environment with her class growing vegetables and plants and crystals and having lots of fun experiences xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your baskets. You're so clever x

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful images - the muffins sound delish :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you - in fact it will probably make my day