1. and 2. Yesterday I did a basket making workshop with Ruth Woods as part of the Launchpad workshops here in Hobart - so much fun. The top photo is the basket I made yesterday (with quite a few helpful tips and instructions) and the next one is the one I made last night on the couch... I think I've caught the bug.
3. Can't live without it! Love the colours in this shot at Machine Cafe (an old favourite that I rarely get back to these days).
4. It feels like we haven't had nearly enough clear, bright, sunny days this year - so many grey days that make it feel more like England than home. This was earlier in the week - cloud gazing and soaking up the vitamin D
5. Blackberry and lemon muffins (I am a little obsessed at the moment) - this was my made up combination - yum!
6. Jack's teddy from school this week. Already his class have done more art than they did all of last year ..I'm loving these teachers a lot.
7. Snail mail in - it was a month of love letters in our collective this month
8. The last of cecile for the season I think
9. The view from my carpark - I walk past the marina to work - this week I had such a short week as I was called to school to pick up a sick child (luckily not too sick). Such a disruption to my day and all my patients but what to do??
Hope your week was fabulous.
Are you looking forward to autumn?