April already - the chill is in the evening air, the days are shorter and I'm feeling the need for scarves and thick socks.
1. I treated myself to a bell person from erinswindow this week. I'm totally smitten - she's beautiful - such a serene look on her face and a gorgeous collection of treasures. And I can call the children to dinner with her.
2. The loom bracelets are breeding I swear. We're all wearing them - even the Doc.
3. I was sent a tin of chocolate snowball biscuits and a recipe by a lovely IG contact recently - these were our version - they are simply divine.
4. We hosted our niece's 9th birthday party this weekend (she just wanted to be with her cousins - so sweet) - this is the apple cake we chose for her - it was a big hit. Good old women's weekly cake book!
5. The classic still life - pears on the table in the afternoon light
6. Wispy, feathery details - another sweet mail gift
7. Foraged flowers in the window seat (which is used more for photography and storage than sitting)
I'm linking up with Em this week and every week to share the little moments that make life wonderful