1. The sweetest pom pom dahlias on the kitchen table
2. When the 5 year old paints
3. Grape hyacinths - they will be so beautiful - and I'll miss them - but hopefully our house sitters will enjoy them for me
4. Lily's section of a mural on the pavillion at school - she assures me its a pika and not a rat. It will be finished when we get back - will be exciting to see how it turns out.
5. A delivery of sticky gram magnets this week - they really are cute magnets - if you'd like to make some from your IG photos this code will give you a little discount - FRIEND0U01
6. More amazing chocolate snowballs in the making
7. Gorgeous snail mail as part of the April exchange on #thesnailmailcollective (and IG group) - I am going to miss gettting real mail more than just about anything else when we are away.
We leave this week. The house is in chaos as we pack and sort and try and get everything ready - and yet the urge to photograph, to document never leaves me.
I'm linking up with Em this week and every week to share the little moments that make life wonderful