Tuesday, December 20, 2011

~ the unexpected bonuses of blogging ~


This week I've made a recycled Christmas card garland






 packaged up lots of reindeer noses



and made a felt ornament for a friend.





I blame blogging.


I've been blogging for about 6 months.
I started because I wanted to write, to remember and record, to connect.
All good.  All safe.  All ticked off.


But I've also found friends, a latent desire to craft and the cooking bug all over again.
I've spent hours admiring beautiful photos, been inspired by words, thoughts and deeds and discovered pinterest.
I've laughed and cried, been made to think, to ponder, to wonder... and won a couple of awesome prizes.


78 posts down and I'm loving it.

 

8 comments:

  1. lovely garland & the reindeer is super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed!
    Loving your craftiness, those reindeer noses are going to have to make an appearance here I think, thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet garland - great idea

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no expectations when I started blogging (spur of the moment decision), and have found it full of unexpected bonuses too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a clever cookie and I'm so pleased that you started blogging so that I could 'meet' and be inspired by you!

    Happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have been busy! love what you have been creating & great photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes and it is addictive! lol Loving all your creations and your pictures! xx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you - in fact it will probably make my day