Saturday, June 13, 2015

~ 10 on 10 - June 2015 ~





























These are my photos for 10 on 10 this month (I did actually take them on the day and published a steller story that day but this is the first moment I've sat down at the big computer (oh I wish I could blog easily and well from the ipad).

I had a horrible head cold and stayed home from work as I thought I'd be sicker than most (if not, all) of my patients.  My shots are from round the house, doing the school and physio run that day.

It's definitely wintery but autumn is lingering in places (and that blossom is surely too early)

Here are my other 10 on 10s from this year.
May
April
March
February
January 

Are you feeling the winter chill yet?





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you - in fact it will probably make my day