1. Rosy tea - just the way Dorothy would have liked it. Loving my new (old) cups and saucers that we inherited.
2. Kitchen table view (out of sight is the maths homework and the stack of homeless paperwork)
3. Dancing fucshias - in a hanging garden at someone else's. I don't have them because I never remember to water them.
4. Grace participating in a Jump Rope for heart activity on Friday - this is the rope, in a rope, in a rope trick. I can skip for approximately 1 minute - I have no idea how they manage what they do.
5. We made valentine's biscuits. And then discovered only Jack likes fondant icing.
6. Couscous, spicy chick pea, pomegranate, almond and mint salad ... so good. It's from What Katie Ate's new weekends cook book.
7. On the school run this week I just had to stop and take this shot of Peacock Jetty - so beautiful. Its my favourite jetty in Hobart - and I get to see it every day.
8. He likes rainbow bunches. I like him. A lot. Although I wish he'd pick up his shoes.
9. Kite festival up on Hobart's Regatta Grounds today. Ours is the teeny green one up the highest.
(not that its a competition)
I'm struggling to blog regularly.
Or get back to exercising (although I did my first barre code class yesterday - my hammies and butt are suffering. A lot).
Or sorting the paperwork.
The school routine is more full on than last year and I'm watching way too much game of thrones.
How's your week been?