1. The heart of our home. The monthly wall calendar still has April's appointments - I'll get to August soon.
2. The mural on the school sport's pavillion - Lily completed her part before we left - and lots has been added since. Above her animal (not a rat as I keep calling it) is the motto...size doesn't matter - its so perfect for her.
3. After school drop-off I often walk along the river to the beach - this is my view.
4. The Doc fell in love with espresso for breakfast - he bought us a pod coffee machine this week. He makes a good cup.
5. The view of kunanyi (Mt Wellington) from our back deck - hard to believe it's winter.
6. The littlest one had his first ever game of school soccer yesterday - he was so happy - and he scored a goal!
7. Foraged wintery pieces for our bookcase.
We've been home a week. I've unpacked (nearly) everything although it hasn't all made it through the washing machine yet.
We are slowly re-adjusting our body clocks, our routines, our clothing choices ... everything really.
The days have been chilly but clear and beautiful - it's easy to remember why we chose here to make our home.
I'm joining in with the weekly stills collection at The Beetleshack