Saturday, September 27, 2014

~ our joyful moments - week 38 ~





Greeny goodness from our gardens this week.

I love the "blossom" that covers our golden elm at this time of the year - we have a hammock under it which is the perfect place to lie on a sunny day.

Karin has been harvesting before the frosts start - I love how productive her garden is.

#ourjoyfulmoments is a weekly photography project - we share our pictures on our blogs and on IG.

I hope there are some simple joys in your day.


6 comments:

  1. The blossoms are so gorgeous right now aren't they...love your blue/green photo of them. Happy Holidays Ally! Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your green blossom and the blue sky behind is beautiful. And all of that green produce looks lovely and healthy. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos - such pretty colour! I've been spending lots of time in our hammock these holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shot Ally. I am in love with the blossom! Miss four and I went for a walk yesterday just to spot blossom - so much around, such a pretty time of the year x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blossom photo Ally. While autumn is my favourite month, spring is definitely when our garden is looking its loveliest :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you - in fact it will probably make my day