Monday, September 8, 2014

~ our joyful moments - week 35 and 36 ~




 




I missed last week as I was sick in bed with flu - so I'm catching up today.  I'm so grateful for the #ourjoyfulmoments project as its the only thing keeping me blogging at the moment - I'm hoping that will change soon. 

Last week we made lemonade scones on a whim and devoured them in minutes, still warm...delicious.
Karin was harvesting beautiful veggies from her garden - and probably making something delicious and gorgeous looking - she is a talented cook and photographer!

Karin and I  are both sharing flowers again this week  - my daughter Lily is holding a beautiful bunch of spring daffodils and Karin went out after the rain and found that beautiful light and those gorgeous pink roses.

(Pink roses are my favourite roses - which ones are your favourite?)

#ourjoyfulmoments is a weekly photography project here and on IG where Karin and I share the small joys of our week.


4 comments:

  1. Oh Ally! This is so beautiful and just screams of the joys of Spring! So gorgeous! I'm so looking forward to catching up on your delightful posts.
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flowers - the daffodils and the roses! So beautiful! I love your Lily's dress too! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the daffodil capture. Our roses are flourishing here too... Double Delights for us :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you - in fact it will probably make my day