Monday, August 3, 2015

~ snow day ~




 









I have such fond memories of the last time snow fell to sea-level in Hobart - we had a day off school and the most wonderful adventures.

Today my children had their own snow day.  We woke to squeals of "there's real snow outside!!"  We watched the cats encounter their very first snow.  We caught snowflakes on our tongues. We took the day off school.  We drank way too much hot chocolate. We threw snowballs and made a very wonky, very small snow man.  

It was magical.





3 comments:

  1. wow, looks & sounds like a totally amazing day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....I'm cold in Brisbane.....I love the picture of the frozen washing on the line...your kids will always remember this day with fondness. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks magical! and like a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you - in fact it will probably make my day